Anyo New Generation, S.L. (hereinafter Folie's), established for this purpose in Street Isaac Newton, 10 (Elche Parque Empresarial), 03203 Elche (Alicante), Spain, VAT number: ESB-54618707, registered in the Trade Register of Alicante in Volume 359 , Sheet 198, Page A-129103, Entry 1, collects, through this document, its Policy Cookies.
A cookie is a file that a Web site places on the user's terminal equipment to allow, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits or needs of the user and his team to adapt to, and obtain information for statistical purposes and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are required to facilitate navigation and do not damage your computer, or store sensitive personally identifiable information.
Folie's informs users of its website the existence of cookies, and offers this Policy in order to inform you about the use and the object thereof. By continuing browsing through its pages, implies knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by the user.
The user can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. With the removal or disabling cookies, you can still browse through the page, although it is possible that the use of some services is limited.
The types of cookies used by Folie's are:
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: which are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: which are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but instead by another entity that handles the data obtained through the cookies.
According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services that exist as, for example, traffic monitoring and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use safety elements and content storage in order to show videos or share content through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: those that allow the user to access to the service with some predefined characteristics of general character depending on a series of criteria in the terminal of the user as would be the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, the regional configuration from where he accedes to the service, etc.
- Analytics Cookies: those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by these cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the userssuch sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data of the users of the service.
According to the length of time that they remain active:
- Session Cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent Cookies: collect and store data in the user terminal over a variable period of time depending on which it is the purpose for the one that they have been used.
The shelf life of cookies depend on the type in question and always will be the minimum necessary to meet its purpose.